We believe that:
• the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in its original writings.
• there is only one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• the Lord Jesus Christ is fully divine and fully human. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed authentic miracles, died in the place of sinners to pay for their sins, rose bodily from the grave, and works as Mediator in Heaven.
• the Holy Spirit gives a spiritual life that is necessary for the salvation of man. His ministry includes indwelling the believer enabling him to live a godly life.
• although man was created in the image of God, he sinned causing physical death and separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature, and those who reach moral responsibility exercise their sinful nature in thought, word, and deed.
• The sinless life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ provide the only basis for the salvation of all who believe. Only those who receive Jesus Christ as Lord, exercising repentance and faith, are children of God.
• The Lord Jesus Christ will return bodily to the earth to complete our salvation and establish His Kingdom. All of the dead will experience a bodily resurrection, the believer to eternal joy with the Lord, and the unbeliever to judgment and eternal punishment.